Somebody grabs Jupiter's boobs, gets electricuted

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Somebody grabs Jupiter's boobs, gets electricuted

Postby slickrcbd » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Another discussion on another forum in another fandom about another character with lightning powers reminded me of something I once read.

Sailor Jupiter was out in public for some reason, and some guy groped her breasts. This wasn't Happosai in a Ranma crossover (where that kind of thing happens routinely in such crossovers) but an otherwise normal pervert.

Jupiter charged a Supreme Thunder (or "Jupiter Thunder...CRASH!"), which electrocuted the poor sod, without actually shooting it off. Just the charge-up when the lightning bolt hits the tiny rod on her tiara did the trick. She didn't kill the guy, but it did make people wary of her and she was later griping about Jupiter now having a reputation for violence.

I've looked at all the fics I thought it might have been, but can't find the scene, does anybody have any clue which fic it was?
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Somebody grabs Jupiter's boobs, gets electricuted

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Sorry, the only one to come immediately to mind is in a multi-crossover, Jupiter accidentally attacked Souskae... putting him in the hospital. I cannot however remember the AA episode that was in
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search