male mage giving control of the curse.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

male mage giving control of the curse.

Postby jasonjkay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Im looking for a fic where Ranma meets a male relative, possibly half brother or cousin who is a mage and absolutely hates Genma and likes Ranma. He is able to alter the curse to give Ranma control. I know it's not much to go on but this is driving me crazy trying to find it.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: male mage giving control of the curse.

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:37 am

It may have been mykon1’s “Nodoka’s Lessons”. That one is well into hentai territory, though.
Heard on the BBC: "People keep finding larger and larger or smaller and smaller dinosaurs. One day I'd like to find the average Joe Dinosaur and call him Mediocresaurus!"
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 pm

There was an AA thread that had Dumbledore visitiing Nerima and granting a request to cure Ranma's curse...

A couple variants of 'breaking Chains' Saga by TheGrum have a alternate Ranma doing as you describe.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Té Rowan wrote:It may have been mykon1’s “Nodoka’s Lessons”. That one is well into hentai territory, though.
Thanks so much, it's definitely this one, even worse is that i passed by this fic multiple times during my search as it didnt seem to fit what little i remembered which is really annoying.

PCHeintz72 wrote:There was an AA thread that had Dumbledore visitiing Nerima and granting a request to cure Ranma's curse...

A couple variants of 'breaking Chains' Saga by TheGrum have a alternate Ranma doing as you describe.
Thanks for trying, I know i gave very little to go on for my search. I might have to read some of the Grum's fics again, i think they where pretty good.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search