Does anybody know of my old ideas threads

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Does anybody know of my old ideas threads

Postby slickrcbd » Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 am

Many, many years ago I posted a list of "100 things I'd like to see in a Ranma fic", but i lost the file well over a decade ago.
I can't recall if I posted it to Usenet, Anifics, or what forum it was posted to.
Does anybody recall seeing it? If it was on Usenet, can anybody coax it out of Google Groups' archive? I was unable to find it searching for posts made by "Slick", "SlickRCBD", "Slick_RCBD".

I also had a similar list for Sailor Moon.

If anybody has a copy (unlikely) or has an idea how to track it down, I'd like to do so. I'm making lists for other fandoms, and thought I'd throw in some of the old lists, as well as see how many items have been fulfilled (quite a few).

Sorry if I'm abusing this forum, this and TFF are the last Ranma boards I have any presence on, as I never registered for the reincarnation of Anifics.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Does anybody know of my old ideas threads

Postby Spica75 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm

I -THINK- you posted both on this forum. Or at least, i know i've read lists like that here, probably not that long before or after i registered, but i can't say if you were the one posting or not.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Does anybody know of my old ideas threads

Postby slickrcbd » Tue May 29, 2018 7:59 pm

I'm pretty sure I posted them long before 2012, so it might have been on one of the previous incarnation of these forums. In which case it is gone.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search