Looking for copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council

Postby LunaInverse » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Im looking to see if anyone has a copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council by Tenhawk saved offline that they would be able to share with me.
Tenhawks website is back but its currently missing the story and wayback machine is missing a bunch of chapters so that doesnt help.
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Re: Looking for copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Coun

Postby jasonjkay » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:51 pm

I dont know if it's the site you where looking at but I found a copy on wayback machine Here choose the 30th june 2012 save.108 chapters all of which I was able to open. I would save them all but it would take a while. Chapters 109 to 113 are available on the 2016 version saved, I dont know if the other links on that one work.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby LunaInverse » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 pm

thank you very much
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:59 pm

I have 117 chapters, plus 11 chapters of Stranger in a Strange Verse. And Shadow Council is downloaded as all one file, 2.814 MB.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby rogue7 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:21 am

you win Ellen, I've only got the 1st 111 chapters :)
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Postby iiradned » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Would it be possible for me to please get a copy as well?
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:51 pm

If you want Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council, chapters 1 - 117, PM me your e-mail address. FukuFics doesn't do attachments, and that file is 2.8 MB. Great story, but like many rambling stories, it just - stopped. Let's hope it begins again.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spica75 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:26 am

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:If you want Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council, chapters 1 - 117, PM me your e-mail address. FukuFics doesn't do attachments, and that file is 2.8 MB. Great story, but like many rambling stories, it just - stopped. Let's hope it begins again.

It was really perfect that this thread happened, i've only read it before up to chapter 70-80 or something, had totally forgotten to check for new chapters. Extra funny because the thread came the same day that i commented to mom how COULD she NOT know who Wednesday&Pugsley were(she got that question in a quiz competition).

I also like how the story manages to make sense of a number of failings in the HP canon. As well as making a crossover without making it silly(because the Buffyverse and HP-verse are generally almost horribly incompatible). Not to forget of course the lovely Addams family as it is shown, and also especially Narcissa Malfoy who ends up a real person just for once.

PM sent.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Darkbane848 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 pm

I just checked, and the story is also available from Tenhawks Yahoogroup.

Looks like all 117 chapters are available from there.
Darkbane848
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Search