...And yet another fic with a vague summary

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

...And yet another fic with a vague summary

Postby kami of chaos space » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:58 pm

So here I go again, vague fic that I remember reading a fb enjoying but can’t find as the name/author eludes me and the fics main premise.

So Ranma sailor moon fic: Ranma is in crystal Tokyo fighting the sailor senshi with a few other notable anime characters from other anime’s. Now there is another fic like it that ends up with beryl taking akane hostage and Ranma was with Lina inverse, that is not this story.

I vaguely remember the ending was Ranma wins of course but he isn’t the strongest character, he constantly gets beat up by Jupiter or something like that, also they were some sort of resistance force against serenity. Akane was there with Ranma but I forget how.
kami of chaos space
Senshi Candidate

Re: ...And yet another fic with a vague summary

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 pm

Ranma against Senshi is in a number of Sailor moon crossovers...

'Infinity's Shore' 1 and 2 by James BarnHill comes to mind. Akane IIRC was present, and evil.

There was another where Ranma was cast as not the most powerful, but had trained the most powerful in a fight of ideals against the senshi, that was 'Senshi Civil War' by Zaxxon

There was another where Ranma was actually killed off by the outers, but Akane and Shampoo took their place and were in Ctystal Tokyo.

There were a few others taking place in Crystal Tokyo I can think of. Including at least one where he was in a relationship with Chibi Usa, and another where he was in one with Saturn... Can't recall Akane being in any others offhand though, except one where she was a ghost.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: ...And yet another fic with a vague summary

Postby kami of chaos space » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 am

Been thinking long and hard about this piece. I think I have the way back machine for the penultimate archive I’ll do some digging there.
kami of chaos space
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search