SM fic that plays a pluto bark joke straight

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

SM fic that plays a pluto bark joke straight

Postby slickrcbd » Tue May 07, 2019 8:38 pm

I'm trying to recall an old fic I read a LONG time ago that played an old joke straight.
The Senshi get transported to an unknown place, and one asks "Where are we?". Another (possibly Setsuna) notices a tree with something unusual about the bark and says "We're on Pluto". When asked how she knows, she points to the tree and says "The bark." When asked what that means, she says "No other planet has trees with bark like that".

I remember reading that, but I have no idea what fic it was from. I am not positive, but it might have been as long as 20 years ago, or it could be more recent with a crossover. I just don't recall anything other than a vague recollection of reading that old joke played straight.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: SM fic that plays a pluto bark joke straight

Postby jasonjkay » Tue May 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Is it a Ranma crossover or do you think it may have been just a Sailor Moon fic?
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: SM fic that plays a pluto bark joke straight

Postby slickrcbd » Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Probably pure SM, but I have no recollection at all, only vaguely recall seeing that joke, but can't recall the context.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search