Ranma-chan fiction search

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma-chan fiction search

Postby Dregley » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:28 am

Hello everyone
I´m looking for a Ranma-chan fic where Ranma is transgender and thinks that her curse is a blessing. The amazons in this fic are friendly to Ranma and support her. After the return to Japan she looks her mother up, but is thrown out of the house and lives for a time with Dr. Tofo. He introduces her to a psychologist, which helps her in her quest to womanhood. The psychologist has an adoptive daughter, which is Ranmans younger sister by blood. Ranma goes to school with Akane and the two are good friends.
The author changed the story a few times on fanfiction.net and also has a few other stories there the last time I looked at the site. But at some point the fic was 2 or 3 times reuploaded and after that I lost the site link. It had around 10 chapters I think and was a Ranma-chan/Akane pairing. I hope someone remembers the fic or the author.
Dregley
Initiate

Re: Ranma-chan fiction search

Postby slickrcbd » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:30 am

https://ficwad.com/story/225183
Blessed Curse by USA_Tiger 0 reviews

For his whole life Ranma has always felt a little... different. Almost like he was in the wrong skin. After his fated trip to Jusenkyo Ranma is forced to confront these feelings in himself and see ...

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Akane,Mousse,Ranma,Ryouga,Shampoo,Ukyo - Warnings: [!!!] - Chapters: 9 - Published: 2013-12-04 - Updated: 2017-11-24 - 75580 words
I believe it is available on Pit of Voles.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dregley » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Thanks for the fast reply, but this isn´t the fic I was looking for. *wave with hand*
It is similar and I allready checked it out so the search goes on...
Dregley
Initiate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:11 pm

I was reading that, but about the fourth or fifth time the author restarted it I lost interest. Sorry to say, I cannot remember its name- I think there were several of them.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Dregley » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:39 am

Yes that is my issue. I read it a few times and really liked the story. Now it seems that the author removed the whole fic.
Dregley
Initiate

Return to Fic Search