Ranma and co. think they are someone else/forced impersonate

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma and co. think they are someone else/forced impersonate

Postby thiagotm » Sun May 31, 2020 6:59 am

Looking for fics similar to Bonk on the Head, where Akane thinks she's Ranma and he's forced to impersonate Akane and Monkey HeadButting where Ranma is forced to impersonate Kasumi while in her body. It's basically either or both cases, where someone thinks they are someone else and act like than (for me it really doesn't matter how it happened), or are forced into another characters role (same here, it really doesn't matter how it happened).
thiagotm
Initiate

Re: Ranma and co. think they are someone else/forced imperso

Postby jasonjkay » Sun May 31, 2020 8:07 am

I'm sure i've read a few but the only ones coming to mind are:
Akane by Kirinin - Ranma believes he's Akane and has her form and is wanted for killing himself.
Amazonian Switcheroo by sara t. fontanini - Shampoo accidentally uses a potion that slowly switches her body with Ranma's and if not cured would eventually switch their metal states as well.

These ones don't quite match since they still know who they are after switching but may be close enough to what you are looking for.
Revenge rebirth by shad 4c - Ryoga wishes to have been born as Ranma and that Ukyo's soul never existed causing Ranma to have been born as her instead. As they grow up again Ranma as Ukyo vows her revenge.
Your Body, My Mind by Aurora A - Akane is jealous and wishes she was Ranma, they wake the next morning in each others bodies. (I don't have a link for this one.)

All the others I can think of even remotely similar are crossovers in which Ranma falls into a spring becoming a character from another series but he doesn't usually believe he is them. I'm sure I also remember a few Ryoga swapping bodies with Ranma fics but again they remember who they are and I'm not sure what those stories are called.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:08 pm

How about where circumstances and misunderstandings bring them to behave and think way differently...

RANMA 'Sexual Endeavours' by Ichinohei Hitomi - [Dld Date=03/05/2006] - [Dld Size=232kb] - [Dld File Cnt=8] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
It is a very weird read, but is funny.

Edit, I can't think of it at the moment, bt there was a Oh My Goddess cross where Skuld gave Nabiki Ranma's curse by accident.... kept getting chased by Kuno
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby thiagotm » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:27 am

PCHeintz I found the story really funny and I had forgotten about Akana by Kirinin, I also really like sara t. stories and wished more of them where finished, thanks for the reminder jasonjkay, btw on the crossovers you were talking about does Ranma only change into the others characters but still acts as himself or for some reason or another is he forced to act like them, because if for some he need to acts like them I would really like to read than and maybe even if he doesn't you could still post them, again thanks for the recommendations.

P.S.: Sorry for any english mistake, it's not my 1st language.
thiagotm
Initiate

Return to Fic Search