Nodoka announces they need more sons, drags off Genma

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Nodoka announces they need more sons, drags off Genma

Postby slickrcbd » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:57 pm

I'm trying to recall a fic where Nodoka finds out that Genma had made multiple engagements for Ranma, including Kaori Daikoku and Picolet Chardin.
She decides the main way to deal with it is to have Genma produce more sons and a daughter for Picolet. She drags Genma back to her home to start fulfilling the duty.
For some reason Genma is shown to be reluctant to fulfill this duty, and I think it was implied that Nodoka was a bit of a dominatrix and a sadist, which was one of the main reasons Genma took the 10 year training trip to get away from his wife.

I'm not sure about that, I could be conflating two separate fics where the dominatrix Nodoka was the reason for the training trip and her deciding Genma needs more children for the arranged marriages being a completely separate story.

So does any of this ring a bell for anyone? I've been mostly reading other fandoms for the last decade, so it's probably something at least 10 years old.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Nodoka announces they need more sons, drags off Genma

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Not ringing a bell with those exact circumstances in it. I can think of a few with Nodoka and Genma having more offspring, but not for the purpose of fulfilling the Chardin and other promises.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Nodoka announces they need more sons, drags off Genma

Postby slickrcbd » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:12 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:Not ringing a bell with those exact circumstances in it. I can think of a few with Nodoka and Genma having more offspring, but not for the purpose of fulfilling the Chardin and other promises.

The exact circumstances are fuzzy, I might be conflating two fics.
The important detail is that Nodoka announces that in order to resolve things with the engagements, they need more sons and a daughter, then drags Genma off to get started on making more kids.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search