Fic search Ranma 1/2 / SM x over

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Fic search Ranma 1/2 / SM x over

Postby Chichi90504 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:55 pm

Story I haven't read in over a decade now but it was a Ranma 1/2 / SM x over (with maybe other xovers in it it's been so long I don't remember)

what really sticks in my head about the story was a conversation with Pluto where she remarked something along the lines of 'back then we were an interplanetary empire we never stood a chance' and 'this time we're a group of plucky young girls we can't loose' but beyond that I can't remember anything else about it anymore I know it's not much to go on but that conversation has been partially stuck in my head for years so every once in awhile I try looking for the story again and get frustrated when I can't find it

I've asked elsewhere recently and they suggested I ask here and to save some time I will list some of the ones they thought might be it but weren't

The Girl Who Loved and its sequel Violence Inherent in the System
Desperately Seeking Ranma
Harry Potter - World Traveller.

At the time I read it I didn't realize why the conversation stuck with me so well but now I think back on it and think perhaps it stuck with me so well as it seemed to be a star wars reference because twice the bigger empire was defeated by the smaller force first the nominally 'good' empire fell to the smaller evil one then the large evil empire fell to a small force of freedom fighters
Chichi90504
Initiate

Re: Fic search Ranma 1/2 / SM x over

Postby jasonjkay » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:24 pm

I wish I could tell you I know exactly what story you are looking for but the search is so vague and hard to search for. I have been in this position many times, where I remember part of a story that makes me want to read it again but its hard to remember and find which story it was. Half the times what I remember isn't exact enough to find using a search so I have to ask here. I have searched all the sailor moon/ranma crossover I have read since I always download them, but I couldn't find anything. Either I haven't read it or what you remember is roughly what they say which is bad for searches since it works better with exact sentences which is really hard to do when vaguely remembering something.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Fic search Ranma 1/2 / SM x over

Postby Chichi90504 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:12 am

Yeah my search request on another site found a mirror image of the conversation I'm looking for in https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13281699/1 ... r-of-Orion but in this one it's between two of the bad guys instead of Pluto and to the best of my recollection I think she was talking to Ranma ... and after so long it's also possible the author decided to delete their story and it might simply no longer be on the web anymore as disappointing as that would be I can't say it's impossible

but thank you for trying at least
Chichi90504
Initiate

Return to Fic Search