could EARTH KING Endymion be as powerful as Serenity

Discuss the Sailor Moon series in this forum.

could EARTH KING Endymion be as powerful as Serenity

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 pm

I was thinking... what if the reason that the Golden Earth Kingdom was NOT part of the Silver Moon Kingdom was because it was simply too much of a risk to go about a war. What I mean is what if KING Endymion(meaning past mamoru's father) was just as powerful as Queen Serenity, and if his Generals were each individually as powerful as an Inner Senshi.

We all know mamoru is at least relatively incompetent in the use of magic/the kinzuishou(at least while using it under his own will) however as far as I know it has been shown that the Kinzuishou is at least possibly as potentially powerful as the Ginzuishou if the fact that mamoru 'goes prince' so to speak when Usagi goes princess.

And in the case of the Generals they could have been theoretically connected to the earth's magical ley lines and since as far as we can tell earth is the only NATURAL life bearing planet in the Sol System it stands to reason that it would have more magical potential or rather it would have more Mana then the other planets.

While it could be argued that the moon kingdom could easily overpower the earth due to the outer senshi BUT the question is...
IS IT WORTH IT?

I mean is it really worth going to an all out war in which the enemy has the abilities to possibly cripple if not outright defeat you and whos to say that the planet itself could not theoretically become a weapon after all you would think that the terrans would be far more attuned to terras magic then the other planets and there senshi are if only because we EVOLVED on our planet and magic would have come inti being upon terra so at the very least we would have LOTS more practice with terras mana then the other planets.
Though I will admit to the fact that I know little of sailor moon as it has been about a decade since I first watched it and about 6 years since I read it buut yeah tell me what whar you think
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: could EARTH KING Endymion be as powerful as Serenity

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:35 am

I'd have to say that he wouldn't be.

To begin with, the kinzuishou wasn't conceived until later in the series, rather than alongside the ginzuishou, so its impact on the past and much of the present was not taken into account, nor what role it played in the future. In fact, there's no mention of it at all in the future. One might also think that the grim future that Sailor Cosmos comes from could have been prevented if the ginzuishou had been working together with something of equal or greater power. Instead, the only force left to oppose Sailor Chaos is Sailor Cosmos, and there's no evidence that she had the ginzuishou.

The ginzuishou is the center of the struggle between the light and dark, order and chaos, so any grand purpose or power that the kinzuishou could have had is neutered right there.

The ginzuishou and kinzuishou shouldn't be compared based on their celestial connections, since the ginzuishou isn't even from the same galaxy. Serenity had used it to repel Kaguya while the solar system was still in the process of forming -- hence no earth or moon for sailor crystals of any kind. We have no way of knowing what the ginzuishou is based on, and thus the exact limits of its power.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: could EARTH KING Endymion be as powerful as Serenity

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:47 am

Ah well that sucks lol but hey at least its a good Idea for a fanfiction. And besides the Kinzuishou Could have power over life and life energy, this would mean that one needs the proper training to be able to properly utilize it. Unlike the Ginzuishou where one just has to have a strong enough force of will.
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Return to Specific Series: Sailor Moon