Back after 12 years, I guess

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Back after 12 years, I guess

Postby Tuisto » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:46 pm

Seems that I'm back into the Ranma fanic scene, hunted down this forum after reading Sunshine Temples "Selling the Fantasy".

You know what's more amazing? This forum still recognized my username and I remembered my password after 12 freakin years.
What I had for lunch Tuesday before last? No clue. Password for a forum I hadn't visited for a dozen years? No problem. Simply astounding.

So howdy, Y'all.
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Back after 12 years, I guess

Postby Neko- » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:22 am

Well... Welcome back. Not a busy forum nowadays (lots of folks moved on to bigger and better things), but still, there's a core of people that still haunt this place.

Personally I plan to remain doing so, despite the amount of Ranma/Sailor Moon fanfics on my list has dwindled to a select few.

Guess I don't need the obligatory Spamville warning for you then (I figure if you remember your password from 12 years ago, you'll remember the insanity in that place aswell :))
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Re: Back after 12 years, I guess

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:06 pm

Heh yeah.... been crazy time, but the forum's still up. Mostly using it as a backup but hey, still there.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Introductions