Thanks for the fish back then

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Thanks for the fish back then

Postby Kadunta » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Just walking past now (looks like my previous login was in October 2013 and last comment in 2011), and wanted to say thanks to people who gave me feedback on my writing either on the forum or IRC channel when I was a beginning writer. I'd like to think that writing fanfiction back then helped me write more quickly and (hopefully) with fewer errors in English, which was a boon when finishing my schooling. Or when I started blogging as an unpaid hobby.

Thank you.

This isn't a declaration that I have returned or that I will start writing fiction again. Those ships have sailed for good, as I can now see that my signature at the bottom was a prediction of what would happen.

And as a heads-up warning; I intend to have my accounts here and on fanfiction net be deleted sooner or later. I understand the deletion here would happen by sending e-mail to lwf?
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Thanks for the fish back then

Postby CRBWildcat » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Alternatively, you could try asking Sunshine Temple. I don't know about the other admins, but I know she still turns up here.

And on behalf of Fukufics despite the fact that I had nothing to do with it, you're welcome. Ciao mein. >^_^<
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk