[RESOLVED, it's Luxembourg] ..osting with VPS support?

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: [RESOLVED, it's Luxembourg] ..osting with VPS support?

Postby Neko- » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:33 am

I'm somewhat annoyed by the 'Nazi' statements. Before Putin uttered that avenue of wording, that bit of history wasn't even a factor.

And all I've heard sofar are people somewhat blindly following Putins retoric of a 'Nazi regime'... That 'regime' has been in power in the Ukraine for a substantial amount of time, and during all that time, neither the population (with the notable exception of the Donbas region most likely), nor the media, nor any politician has linked the 'regime' to the Nazi's (that I know of - feel free to correct me on that)

If anything the Nazi's were a basic dictatorship, and Belarus with Loekasjenko(?) is coming closer to that description than what I've heard of the Ukraine.

The first I've heard to link the Nazi's with the Ukrainian government was Putin in his speech, and I still find that statement unconfirmed (one source is no source, and since everyone is parroting Putin, I still regard it as a single source). And even then it was basically using a word, but no collaborating evidence to bolster those words has appeared anywhere.

One of the reasons I can see Putin tossing that word out is to objectify and basically villanify the opposition, thus making it easier for him to rally his people behind him and sway public opinion. If that's the sole reason he's decided to go with Nazi's, then it's an opinion which the media is now apparently toting as fact.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Re: [RESOLVED, it's Luxembourg] ..osting with VPS support?

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:32 am

*looks at this thread*

Really? REALLY?

I'm locking this and putting it under a massive Rule 1G violation.

G) Standards of civility, common sense, and coherence are expected. This is connected to rule 1-E, but applies to all posting. Moderate profanity is acceptable, if the context of the dialog calls for it. Excessive or inappropriate use of profanity may be grounds for a warning or tempban. This will be judged by Fukufics staff on a case-by-case basis.

Don't argue with this, don't bring this nonsense up again.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Previous

Return to Other Talk