Avoiding Spamville Neo!

Chit Chat: Freeform roleplay. Only place where spam allowed. This topic is periodically pruned for removal of old posts

Re: Avoiding Spamville Neo!

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:40 pm

Please, Father took into account your transformation. The older models would just change size, the new models store themselves when in your true...er cursed form. Sorry it may be that I'm a clone of Himitsu, or the fact that there's not crescent on your forehead, but I need to keep reminding myself that the talking cat is your true form. As for the grease affecting the collar, you really underestimate father's tech. While such a thing wouldn't be indestructible, it would be waterproof, grease proof, and Greece proof. Don't ask me about that last one, Father includes it in most of his inventions.

I knew I made one already. Pretty certain as long as the attack isn't direct against the collar, the collar has less of a chance of being damaged. Also like liquid attacks electric attacks would fail. As for the matter of your deaths, Cybertronians have long since been familiar with the concept of tangible souls. It's how Rinox was able to rescue Primal, pretty sure the collar returning to you after you die was always a feature.

Then last thing, in the most recent versions, is it matches your fur so it's not visible unless on knows it's there. In older models dad put some kind of charm on it and colored it white. One of the charms being the maximal sigil, another being Himitsu's severed head.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:06 pm

*puts the bottles away* I just had a mental image of Himitsu's severed head continuing to talk, and it's very disturbing.

Zelas-plushie: *pops out over Callista's shoulder* That just shows that he's a-head of the game! ...Did I say that right, dearie?

No, you're just a little bit heady at the moment. ...Though for that matter, you're mostly heady.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:17 am

Well it was just a charm that looked like his severed head, it wasn't his actual severed head. Of course know Himitsu, he'd probably find some way to talk through it.

So how long have you been trying to suck up to Neko-?

Usagi when did you get here?

Sorry father I left the space bridge open.

You also left it one way so I couldn't sneak back before you and mom noticed me.

Wait... since when can space bridge be unidirectional.

Oh, I've been working on that. It seem like an oversight that if you left one open like I sadly did, that anyone could use it.

I stuck my head through to see what was going on and I couldn't pull it back out.

Yeah considering how I use the bridges, and the fact that when they do lead to my base I have defenses on the other end, one way doesn't seem too practical. Also close though before you know who comes through.

*closes the space bridge.* I didn't add the feature to the main network just to my labs. However I guess you have a point.

https://www.deviantart.com/blacklioconv ... -840044538

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:31 am

Lioconvoy wrote:Sorry it may be that I'm a clone of Himitsu

And that right there is where I draw a line. Nothing personal, but ANYTHING even REMOTELY having come from that purple menace I want to keep away from my person.

Lioconvoy wrote:Then last thing, in the most recent versions, is it matches your fur so it's not visible unless on knows it's there.

Believe me... That purple bane-of-my-life would find it, and use it in any way he'd see fit to make me miserable.

Lioconvoy wrote:another being Himitsu's severed head.

Okay, that's bonus points right there.

CRBWildcat wrote:I just had a mental image of Himitsu's severed head continuing to talk, and it's very disturbing

But not out of the realm of possibility... which makes it likely in the case of him being involved.

Lioconvoy wrote:Of course know Himitsu, he'd probably find some way to talk through it.

Exactly my point... Don't need a snarking Himitsu near me at all times.

Lioconvoy wrote:So how long have you been trying to suck up to Neko-?

He's welcome to try. Not going to get anywhere with that, but still welcome to try.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:14 pm

Neko is just prone to accidents and bad luck, eh?
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:14 pm

*shrug* Hey, if you walk around with asbestos fur, you take your chances.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 am

Like my fur (or the color thereof) has anything to do with it. If you don't use a brush too roughly no problem. If you do, your problem.
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:52 am

Neko- wrote:And that right there is where I draw a line. Nothing personal, but ANYTHING even REMOTELY having come from that purple menace I want to keep away from my person.

Meh, I built them, she just cataloged them. Her connection to Himitsu really is remote. I mean sure she was originally a synthoid made to distract Himitsu's cursed form, which I forgot the name of, but that's really only affected her appearance wise. Personality wise she's her own person, with influence from myself and her sister. I'd say Usagi is more to blame for her failing to acknowledge your true form. Much as Usagi doesn't acknowledge mine.

Your my mom, I exist because you gave birth to me.

I didn't give birth to you though. You're the cast off of a transformation I didn't enjoy. I still recognize you as my child because your soul was born of mine, but I was male when you came into existence, not female.

Neko- wrote:Believe me... That purple bane-of-my-life would find it, and use it in any way he'd see fit to make me miserable.

So I can just add a feature to make it store itself while he's around. Considering how rare he's around I don't know why you're so afraid of him at this point.

Neko- wrote:He's welcome to try. Not going to get anywhere with that, but still welcome to try.

Been trying since the old board. I mean not suck up but trying to be friends. I mean I gave you my head to use as an armor against Himitsu while I was deployed.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:12 am

Considering how rare he's around I don't know why you're so afraid of him at this point.

You don't recall Ranma? With invoking the old fart' name, he'd just appear? I'm not taking chances. He's ruined my life enough already by getting me cursed, and making me miserable whenever he's around. It's only paranoia when they're NOT out to get you. Which in case of that purple blob is just wishful thinking.
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:41 am

What if Himitsu doesn't want to make your life miserable. What if he's in love with you. That's why he gave you a female humanoid curse. I mean he's married how many times over but it seems like he loves spending time with you instead of his wives. And then there's you, you can't stop thinking about him. You two should just get a room already and produce dozens of catgirl babies. I'm sure that would make Himitsu's mom happy.

....Usagi are you trying to get me killed?

Should I drag Usagi out of here?

She's probably fine Neko- will just blame me.

She should just admit her feeling for the purple one.

.... please stop that.

Should I drag her out of here so she doesn't keep getting you in trouble?

I'd say yes, but we both know Usagi is stronger than you now. I should have thought twice about letting her do those training session with Megatron.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:44 am

Lioconvoy wrote:What if Himitsu doesn't want to make your life miserable. What if he's in love with you.

That comment is SOOOOO disturbing on so many levels...

*shudders*

Besides the fact that Acey would kill me, that thought is so repulsive I might just want to kill myself over that... But then I'd have to figure out a way to circumvent my own death-cheatcard...

*shudders some more*

Lioconvoy wrote:You two should just get a room already and produce dozens of catgirl babies. I'm sure that would make Himitsu's mom happy.

YOU JUST HAD TO GO THERE DIDN'T YOU! BRAINBLEACH! WHERE IS THE BRAINBLEACH!!! AHRGGGGGGGG CAN'T UNTHINK IT!

*runs around screaming, and clawing his head trying to get the images out*
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:04 pm

What if Himitsu doesn't want to make your life miserable. What if he's in love with you. That's why he gave you a female humanoid curse. I mean he's married how many times over but it seems like he loves spending time with you instead of his wives. And then there's you, you can't stop thinking about him. You two should just get a room already and produce dozens of catgirl babies. I'm sure that would make Himitsu's mom happy.

*tongue hangs out in disgust* Thanks, Usagi. Now I'm going to have to put up with Mom going on and on about the possibility the next time I try to get cookies from her.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:41 am

I call it like I see it.

Why do you see it that way? Yes, Neko- is overly paranoid about Himitsu, but why do you think there's anything more than hate between them.

Are you sure about that? I mean you offer Neko- tech to use against Himisu but he doesn't accept it. He'd rather use stuff he knows is ineffective.

But there's no guarantee that father's tech would be all that effective against a magical being.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:35 am

And Himitsu tends to die to some pretty ridiculous stuff, anyway. I saw him spawn a death crystal after getting hit with a chocolate pie once.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:23 am

*is seen squashing himself under a conviniently located piano multiple times to try and make the images stop*

*CRASH*PLOING*BAM*PLING*SMACK*PLENG*CRASH*
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Spamville