Watch this!

Chit Chat: Freeform roleplay. Only place where spam allowed. This topic is periodically pruned for removal of old posts

Re: Watch this!

Postby Cheb » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:35 pm

This. Oh woe me, it doesnt work in Mexico: the philistines don't believe in 2G so it doesn't detect any networks.
chebs_phone.jpg
chebs_phone.jpg (56.61 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

Long time ago, in a galaxy far away, these buttons had numbers on them (see wikipedia)

Bought a Raspberry Pi 4 to keep me in practice with Linux. Nice little machine, though I doubt I'll do any video editing on it.

I aim at those with my game engine (in near-constant rehaul since 2008). Will make a Zandronum-compatible module first and will blow everyone's minds with my mad skills when I run combination of Brutal Doom and the infamous nuts.wad (many thousands of monsters) at RPi at sensible framerates.

Later, when my engine finally compiles after the last rehaul I subjectedit to :x

RPi is too slow to run Lazarus, though (or, more exactly, the emulation of text rendering WinAPI functionality in Lazarus is monstrously inefficient). I am trying to migrate to MseIDE and want try that in RPi. Jst after the creator of this gem died of a heart attack :(
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Re: Watch this!

Postby Spica75 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:02 pm

Long time ago, in a galaxy far away, these buttons had numbers on them (see wikipedia)

Hah, it's from same year i bought my mobile. w300i.

I am trying to migrate to MseIDE and want try that in RPi. Jst after the creator of this gem died of a heart attack

Aaww... :(
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Spamville