Fic Search

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Fic Search

Postby Alamara » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:00 am

I'm looking for an oldish Ranma/Ah My Goddess crossover, which I'd like to reread. However, I don't remember the title of the fic.
Highlights include:
Ranma and either Skuld or Urd pairing.
Ranma being stuck as a girl, and the opposite number being stuck as a guy.
Ranma getting pregnant.
Kami-sama forcing the character stuck as a guy to stay that way until Ranma does get pregnant.
Evil Tendo sisters.
And, in a bit of sillyness, the Goddesses having a dance contest above Tokyo with the Demons.
If anyone recognizes this fic, and can point me in right direction, I'd be most appreciative.
Alamara
Initiate

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:05 am

First off I'd like to tell you that you violated a few rules with this post. First, we have a fic search board for a reason. Second your title was too vague. Probably should have been something along the lines of "Looking for Ranma/AMG fic".
And I believe that Cloud Dreamer's "Chaotic Future" is the fanfic you're looking for.
It can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/cloud_dreamer2000/
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:35 am

Yes, this thread violates several forum rules. We have a folder for fic searches. There are rules about how to title the thread - "fic search" isn't acceptable. It should have been something like "Ranma/AMG story with pregnant Ranma".
This thread is now locked. Read the forum rules to know how to avoid this in the future.
lwf58
Site Master

Return to Fiction Discussion