Possible Forum Outage.

Where I about my various stories.

Mostly status updates.
*Apologies for the alliteration

Possible Forum Outage.

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:36 pm

The forum will be changing hosts in the following week.

We are still looking into new hosting options, so the forum may be down for a bit as we move.

More information if/when the forum goes down can be found here: http://fukufics.blogspot.com/
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: Possible Forum Outage.

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:03 pm

And we're back at http://www.fukufics.com/

Thanks to Stendec/Stacy for all their help on transferring and having the page setup.

We may have lost a little bit of data from the backup, and we're still getting all the url and dns settings squared away.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:18 am

Yeah, tell me about it. For whatever reason it won't let me post from my laptop at home, no matter what I try (even tried what you suggested), but I tried the site from my computer at work and it's operating just fine.

Technology. Am I right? :lol:
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:23 am

Yay! Back to posting a bit.

Noticed yesterday the forum was down (missed this whole thread prior)... Decided to toss a note to Stacy about it, who stated it was being worked on...

Job well done :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:33 pm

At least recovering my password no longer took a act of fuku fix magic to get back into my oldest account...not that asking Stacy to reset it was a issue; but finding time to do so was always a game of senshi power tag
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:49 pm

talonhunter wrote:At least recovering my password no longer took a act of fuku fix magic to get back into my oldest account...not that asking Stacy to reset it was a issue; but finding time to do so was always a game of senshi power tag

That's good to hear.

Neko- wrote:Yay! Back to posting a bit.

Noticed yesterday the forum was down (missed this whole thread prior)... Decided to toss a note to Stacy about it, who stated it was being worked on...

Job well done :)

I'm really happy Stacy did great work getting everything moved and there was only a little bit of down time that way my fault, but we got things up.
(I'm still getting the dns to work for the wiki ^^;;)

CRBWildcat wrote:Yeah, tell me about it. For whatever reason it won't let me post from my laptop at home, no matter what I try (even tried what you suggested), but I tried the site from my computer at work and it's operating just fine.

That /is/ strange. You could see if your laptop works at a different network. Try to isolate your network versus your hardware.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Vocaloid » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:22 am

CRBWildcat wrote:Yeah, tell me about it. For whatever reason it won't let me post from my laptop at home, no matter what I try (even tried what you suggested), but I tried the site from my computer at work and it's operating just fine.

Sunshine Temple wrote:That /is/ strange. You could see if your laptop works at a different network. Try to isolate your network versus your hardware.

I’ve had that issue before because of particular domains or servers that miss identify websites. You sometimes need to go into your settings and just add the new domain server to your accessible sites or change the restriction settings on your laptop...oh, also, the iOS emojis won’t work in posts again because of a sqr error
Know Music, Know Life
No Music, No Life
Vocaloid
Asteroid Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:04 pm

Sunshine Temple wrote:That /is/ strange. You could see if your laptop works at a different network. Try to isolate your network versus your hardware.

I'll have to figure that out at a later time, I think. As it stands, my Dad's computer in the next room can load the site fine, so if I need to access the site when I'm at home I'll just go about it this way until further notice.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:27 am

Dumb question, but does this still need to be stickied? The issue was resolved over two years ago.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Sunny's Story Status